Family and Children's Services
For the month of April, 10% of EVERY purchase will be donated to Family and Children's Services.
About Family and Children's Services:
Since their founding in 1925 Family and Children's Services has been devoted to promoting, supporting and strengthening the well-being and behavioral health of adults, children and families in the Tulsa community.
Who They Help:
Family & Children’s Services provides hope and healing to over 110,000 individuals each year, or one in six Tulsans. From helping families in crisis, to serving people struggling with mental illness, addiction and homelessness, they are constantly evolving to address the unique issues our neighbors face.
How they Help:
- Help people through loss, challenging life transitions and times of crisis.
- Teach divorced parents and their children learn to cope through family counseling.
- Heal children from the traumatic effects of abuse.
- Help people recover from mental illness and addiction.
- Stabilize those suffering from a psychiatric crisis.
- Prevent suicide through counseling and hotlines.
- Provide treatment alternatives to incarceration for non-violent, addicted women through their Women in Recovery program.
LokAL applauds the life-changing work and mission of Family and Children's Services and we are proud to support them during the month of April. Learn more at http://www.fcsok.org.